Life can be so exasperating. You just got the car or truck clean and there isn’t a drop of rain in the forecast but unexpectedly, a residential sprinkler system, leaky pipe, or drippy roof in the building where you live has been pounding your clean vehicle for the past few hours!
Landscaping sprinklers not only form streaks and hard water spots, but since they are probably using reclaimed water, they are also spewing contaminants, fertilizer, minerals, and chemicals. Whatever is dripping through that hole in the roof or leaky pipe can’t be good and all of it turns acidic, devouring the clear coat as if it were an appetizer on its way to the paint as its main course. You must stop it before it begins to cause rough spots in the clear coat that will eventually … we can barely bring ourselves to say it … rust!
When your vehicle becomes the victim of a public or residential danger zone, Royal Car Care Miami detailing centers have developed a reputation as the go-to customer car care specialists for the problems facing public and residential parking facilities.
• Exterior pretreat using foam cannon to loosen all dirt, grime and debris prior to hand washing
• A professional hand wash utilizing Microfiber washing mitts
• Gentle hand dry utilizing safe Microfiber waffle weave towels and compressed air
• Wipe-down of all door jams
• Complete Interior vacuum & trunk organization
• Thorough wipe-down of dashboard area, cup holders, and doors
• Interior & exterior window cleaning
• Clay bar treatment on all painted surfaces in order to remove all embedded contaminants and debris fallout
• Single or multiple stage paint correction using the finest compounds and polishes to re-level the imperfections in the vehicles clear coat and ensure a crystal clear reflection.
• Complete Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) wipe down to remove any polish residue that has been left behind. This ensures the paint is properly prepped before a protectant is applied.
• Professional application of hand wax, hand sealant or a semi-permanent coating to all painted surfaces
• A complete cleaning and conditioning of all exterior plastic and trim
• Rim faces cleaned and tires treated with water based, non-sling tire dressing
• Air freshener upon request
Est. Detail Time: 1-2 Days Booking
Est. Detail Cost $600
Prices may vary according to vehicle size, type, and condition.
• Professional application of a semi-permanent coating to all painted surfaces
• Inside-out rim barrels cleaning and treated with a semi-permanent coating
• Interior Vapor steam cleaning and leather treatment
• Paint Protection Film (PPF) kits to provide the ultimate protection to the vehicles paint surfaces - vary per kit
• High Performance Window Protection Film to provide unparalleled interior heat rejection and clarity - vary per kit
Phone: (786) 999-2623